Real Estate Attorney MN
Berglund Law Office is a Real Estate Attorney MN.
What is Real Estate Law in MN?
Berglund Law Office provides real estate counsel to Twin Cities residents including the following services:
- Purchasing or selling real estate
- Listing and purchase agreements
- Mortgages, contracts for deed, leases
- Unlawful detailer, mortgage foreclosure and contract cancellation actions
- Title issues
- Co-tenancy agreements
- Representation of owners selling FSBO
- Condominiums, co-ops and townhouses
- Landlord-tenant matters
Berglund Law Office has decades of experience helping clients successfully work through real estate transactions. Commercial and residential real estate ownership can be complicated.
- zoning problems,
- inspections and other legal requirements can arise at any point along the way.
Anyone contemplating the sale or purchase of real estate needs to know their legal duties and obligations, whether it will be a personal or business transaction.
We can address legal issues arising from the purchase, sale, or management of property in Minnesota. Requirements for purchase or sale, compliance with federal or state housing regulations and zoning rules, inspections, title searches, financing and other matters require the assistance of experienced legal counsel.